Thursday, January 18, 2007

To The Start Of An Experience

...and at times i wonder, wonder if the here and now is what defines our reality? or is it the voice within us saying what you see is what you get? I don't know for sure but what I do know is that there is a reason for me, a reason for being, and a reason our soul continues to search for the answers that only God holds true.....

The other day I was browsing amazing quotes and I thought I'd take a stab at my own. Hope ya like the above attempt. Well as most of you know, or for those of you who don't, I am currently up in Buffalo at UB where the wind blows and makes you go crazy from how flippin cold it is. But I actually like it, like the atmosphere, like the whole feel of it at this point in my life. Right now it's about me and even though theres someone I love very much, theres a reason things are the way they are and we will wait until timings right....

Anyways, what I've been experiencing in my own life is really coming to a head. Lately, my faith has been lacking, my life has been changing, and my heart knows things that I do aren't who I am. That's why I'm trying something different with this whole college thing. Making my faith stronger...I want it and I crave it...not just for me but for the new relationships I will be encountering here. I can't be a product here nor will I. So I'm going to right in this blog to keep those at home updated and to those who I meet now, be transparent in a way that you can know who I am from this. I think that was a run on but oh well.

On a lighter note, the washers and driers stink here ha. Definitely was trying to dry my clothes and for 20 minutes it was tumbling my nasty socks and stuff but there was no heat...it's what my good college dollars go to :). Oh and 2 days ago my car, basically an ice cube...but luckily i have a remote car starter thanks to some special ppl so it melted away for me....So to say I'm looking forward to what I am going to become through everything, not what college is going to make me...I realize in order for the world to become different I need to become different and tread on my own path and become the person God has made me...

....I do not know what lies ahead, I do not know where I am going. But I know that I don't know and that little knowledge in itself outweighs all the knowing in the world...

No comments: